Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Uncanny

Adolf Hitler ca. 1915
I was reading about Hitler's time as a soldier in WW1 and I came across this photo of him. It's not how we usually see him but that's not the uncanny part, it's the fact that he looks like my ex. (Or is it my ex that looked like him?)

The similarities doesn't end there,they were both manipulative, domineering and opted for the suicide solution in the end. Hitler was diagnosed as a psychopath (during WW1) and my ex deserved the same diagnosis though he never got it (to my knowledge).  Both also had a skill when it comes to not "getting their hands dirty" and letting others take the fall.

I know, that description fits a lot of people, but that photo gave me nightmares. It reminds me of the beast I once knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment