Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh yeah!

I'm exhausted and I need to get away from home for a while. I've known this for some time now, but my husband needs me for almost everything and I've felt that I can't leave. I have to follow him to the hospital for tests, I have to follow him to the dentist, I have to help him with everything he used to be able to do for himself. It's draining. He's by my side 24/7 and he's always on my mind, even when I'm resting or sleeping. Is he OK, can I heard him breathe? 

Yesterday my best friend came to visit and I complained about it, as I sometimes do friend to friend. I thought that my husband was sleeping and that he didn't hear us talk. I was wrong. This morning he told me to go. He's fixed it, our oldest son will follow him instead. 

Now I'm hurrying to make plans and figure out where to go and what to do. I'd like to leave tomorrow, but that might be too soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment