Monday, April 4, 2011

Woe is me

The pain in my shoulders and arms is getting worse. I can't sleep properly at night because the pain wakes me up. I've started taking extra pain killers and this far it hasn't changed much. For a while I thought that the pain stemmed from the cold that I had, but the cold is gone and the pain is still here.

I'm also struggling with the rewrite and the pain in my arms is not the only problem. I just don't "get it". Well, I know what I need to do but I still can't figure out how to do it. It's like knowing what way to go and still keep walking down the wrong path. I could ask for help, have people show how it should be done, but I think it's better if I struggle to learn by myself. At least for now. There has to be a way for me to get this through my thick skull ... somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment