Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm still amazed.

I had a brief moment when I thought that the bad pain was back, then it faded again. Perhaps I should pinch myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming, but I've had enough pain as it is. I have tons of things that I have to do now when I can, such as the laundry, and my mind is still foggy. In other words, I still have excuses to not start editing and rewriting. It might be for the best. The "show don't tell" part is still bugging me. From what I can tell it would have been easier if I had written it all down with that in mind the first time. Now that it's there in writing I'm having problems to "rethink" it all.

I've started to make a CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) while my brain was partly disconnected. The idea was to make a basic and short adventure and put in basic illustrations. Needless to say, it's a disaster. Tangled minds = tangled adventures. Now I have one more thing on my list of thing that I need to fix. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment