Friday, April 22, 2011

Fresh air

I decided that I had to go out and get some sun. It lifts my mood and the extra pain it causes me is worth it. Spring is early this year and it's strange to think that it's still April. I found coltsfoot blooming on the south side of a slope and one tiny Siberiean squill spreading its petals out among the sheltering roots of a tree.

There is still ice on the water down in the bay and there are streaks of snow on the north sides. I only saw one migrating bird an Eurasian Curlev, but I know there are many more out there since I've heard them.

My husband too a giant leap forward today. He went to the garage and backed the car out. Now our sons can help us change the tires to summer tires. Then we're set to go, if he has the strength to go out into the car again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment