Friday, February 18, 2011

Note to self...

Gif Created on Make A Gif
Make A Gif
I put notes to my self in my Google calendar. "Remember to enjoy yourself." "Have a nice day!" "Learn how to bake something new." "Learn something new."

This is my "Lean something new" day and I've spend the day making animated gif images. I've done it in the past when I still had Painshop Pro 7, but haven't given it a try since then and it's years ago. First I tried Make A Gif to make an animation online. It's easy to use but has a limit of 12 pictures in the animation. Next I tried a free program called UnFreez it's also simple and easy to use. There is no limit (that I have found) to how many images you can use but, I'd like the animation to move slower than the slowest setting there is in some cases. I've also experimented with transparent backgrounds, but the result this far is terrible.
Photobucket
UnFreez
Photobucket
UnFreez with transparent background

No comments:

Post a Comment