Thursday, February 17, 2011

I like the winter, the snow and the cold weater.

The Brook
I think I'd be miserable living down south during the winter. The snow makes the world brighter and it isolates the house, it also softens sounds. Winters down south has to be dark, dull and grey when compared to the snowy winters here.

I'm still happy that the daylight lasts for longer and that warmer days are on the way. February is a cold month, we've been having temperatures around -25 to -27 C for days now and I'm tired of it.

It's also strange to think that the world in had record high temperatures in 2010 while we had temperatures that were far lower than normal. I've always thought that global warming would be globally spread without leaving areas somehow "untouched".

No comments:

Post a Comment