Monday, August 13, 2012

Not Exactly How I Planned It.

One and a half month after I started cleaning out the garage an not much have happened. There was a family emergency and I went down south to help out, leaving the garage to my husband and our sons. They have finished tearing things down, at least that's what they say. I'll have to check that later. Last week they called someone to fix the roof. Still, it's mayhem out there and I'm thinking that this will never be finished before the winter arrives. The thought alone makes me tired.

I also have the shadow of the family emergency hanging over me. My niece is going through a rough spot in life and I worry a lot about her. In this case I've taken on more than I can handle, but I have to manage somehow for her sake.

My relaxing summer where I planned to load my batteries have drained me totally. Not exactly how I planned it, but that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment