Friday, April 27, 2012

I have a magic mirror =/

It's strange. When I look in the mirror at home I can see how fat I am, all the flubber is there. My skin is pale, but not too pale and the dark circles around my eyes are there but they don't stand out. I know I'm fat, I know I'm not beautiful, but I'm still OK with how I look.

This all changes when I go into a store. The mirrors there are brutal. I'm suddenly twice as fat, and I have flubber in places where I've never had it before. I'm pale like a corpse and the dark circles around my eyes are like dark pits. Even my hair changes, it goes from being moderately fluffy to being straight and flat, making my head look like a giant egg.

I've always thought that I have the image of myself under control, but now I wonder. How can it be so different from one mirror to another?

No comments:

Post a Comment