Thursday, April 26, 2012

Done! =)

Yesterday I killed the last boss in Legend of Grimrock and now I'm half way through my second game. There was a speed puzzle that I failed to solve the first way around and I'm hell bent on fixing it this time around. Speed potions could be the solution, something I missed the last time I was there.

I wish I had more time to plat the game and that it took longer time to finish. The good things in life never last long enough. I also wish that I could make screenshots as I go, but I can't figure out how to do it. As it is now I have to use other people's screenshots.

The being on the picture is my favourite monster. The way they move was a surprise, not at all what I expected form a big ogre like that.

We're going to get our new car today, then we have to run some errands. I should be exited over the car, but I just want to stay at home and play.


No comments:

Post a Comment