Saturday, February 18, 2012

Getting results...

My struggle to eat less sugar is finally giving me clear results. I'm taking 35 units of insulin less than when I started, I don't crave the sweet stuff any more and I've lost 5 kilos. The major turning point was when I cut back on eating carbohydrates. No unnecessary carbs, no potatoes, no pasta, no rice. I'm following the basic idea of LCHF (Low Carb High Fat), though I don't push it to an extreme, and I'm feeling great.

I've tried LCHF in the past, but it was too extreme for me and I stopped. It was simply impossible to make it work in my life. Now I'm back and I do as I want to. I don't need to keep the carbs under 5%, I don't have to seat a lot of fat. The important thing is that it works and shows results.

No comments:

Post a Comment