Sunday, January 1, 2012

In my defence...

The shrimps and the chicken was cheap, and it saves money to buy them now rather than later.

We had the house full for New Year. My husband and I expected to be alone and I had planned a nice dinner for us. Well, plans are doomed around her. Both our sons decided to stay at home and invite their friends. From being two for dinner we were suddenly ten. Thanks to my obsession for food I had no problem feeding us all. However, we had some problems squeezing them all into our tiny dining area.

The new year is here and it's now time to look over my food hoarding habit. Not even eight extra persons for dinner can justify all the food I'm storing. I'm dreading this since I really like having much food at home. It seems that I'm bound to fail, but I have to try to make a change anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment