Monday, September 26, 2011

"Words you say never seem to live up to the ones inside your head."

My sister called and asked if my oldest niece could come and visit us. The answer is no, but I found myself saying "Uhm... I don't know... I ... uhmm... just don't know right now ..." That's just stupid. I know very well that I can't take care of myself and my own family as it is and taking care of her kid too is simply too much. My sister knows that I'm not well, it's rude of her to even get the though and ask me. Still, I'm unable to say one simple word. No!

The nurse called back about the appointment I was promised to get in early August. I'll get one in early October instead. I asked if they really could do things like this, promise and appointment and then not give it until two months later. She did not answer, she just said goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment